Thursday, April 28, 2011

A tiring day XD

Well i had a good day today ^^ It was fun hanging out with my friend Rose, even though she robbed me of Anime XD (JK!!! I let her take em, i just sorta forgot what i let her take O,o lol fail. But Rose lemme know what you have so i know i'm not missing stuff :3 ALSO if i was you i wouldn't watch Neon Genesis Evengelion yet O_O I suddenly remember nothing about it, and it may turn out to be bad, gross, stupid, I DON'T KNOW but i'd recommend not watching it without looking up stuff about it first :3

Anyway that's all for now lol Bye!



3 comments:

  1. I have: dragon ball z volume 1. and hellsing volume 1. and gundam endless waltz. AND mobile suit gundam wing. and neon genesis evangelion. Thanks for letting me come over I had a great time :) hope to see you soon! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. and also I love hellsing!!!! it's so badass! lol and that video is hilarious!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh okay!! Well lemme know what ya think of them :3 and Ikr? Hellsing is EPIC

    ReplyDelete