Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Anime Review: Dragonball!

Dragon ball review! Well I've been a big fan of dragonball z, since my dad showed it to me x3 when I was little. I always used to watch it on Toonami when I could and on Saturday morning cartoons. One of my favourite  characters of all time is Future Trunks, from his own saga, the android saga, and more that I can't remember ANYWAY um so yeah I like DBZ ^^ but now I have finally gone back and watched the original Dragonball!!!!!


Well first off the main story of this anime is Goku, a young but incredibly strong boy with a monkey tail is living in the mountains. Keeping an orange ball with four stars that his grandfather Gohan left him.  Then a city girl named Bulma shows up and tells Goku about the dragonballs. There are seven in total and once they're all gathered the eternal dragon shenron is summoned and grants a single wish.



(Above: Goku with his friends, Yamcha, Oolong, Puar, Master Roshi, and Bulma.)

Onto the series. I used to watch this on regular day-time TV. Which shocked me at the strange and somewhat pervertedness of the series OwO For instance at one point after Goku and Bulma have met, Bulma is sleeping in bed and comes up to sleep with her (NOT IN A BAD WAY) But he lays his head in her lap, looks confused, then proceeds to remove her underwear >.<  Then of course he yells and says the best line ever "Bulma! your balls are missing!!!" she of course thinks he's talking about the Dragonballs ><


Also the fact the Goku just drops his pants and pees wherever he is is rather amusing XD It's very amusing actually. So is Goku's patting of peoples crotches to find out if they're boys or girls XD


Anywho, i love this series now XD The Red Ribbon Army Saga was one of my favorites, as was the last World Martial Arts Tournament where everyone is Older and Goku's grown up.


I recommend this series if your looking for a fun, crazy, and somewhat perverted yet extremely innocent then watch Dragonball!.


Also i must say overly enjoyed myself watching these and learning the back stories to my favorite characters. Goku, Picollo, Krillin, and all the rest

4 comments:

  1. lol I love this post!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really did lol! the show sounds fun! I'll get to watching it eventually, can u watch it on netflixs? anyway I've found most manga and anime are a little perverted some even using the word pervert a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :3 It is fun!!! And it is available in DVD form on netflix, But i do know where you can steam episodes and watch them online. And yesh XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol u said steam instead of stream!!! haha sorry but u know I would point that out in real life! but where can I watch them online?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pffft >-> shaddup. I'm still half asleep here!

    http://dragonballvlog.blogspot.com/search/label/Dragonball%20episode%20001

    That's were i watched most of the series :3

    ReplyDelete