Monday, April 25, 2011

Sorry AGAIN

Lol sorry!!! I've been mainly roleplaying and working out XD i need to focus on one post at a time i think instead of starting six and adding a little to each everyday.  Anywho i need to give a shout out to my buddy Knightraven for pointing me towards something on gundam store and more DIS http://www.gundamstoreandmore.com/ban77165.html

The GundamRX-78 GP01! XD Hopefully i can beg some money off of my dad. Although we have been looking at the Mega Scale gundams so we might pick up one of those instead.

In other stuff for a delayed Easter present I'm getting some Manga, Black Butler and Rurouni Kenshin :D can't WAIT to start reading them!!! Also I now plan on cosplaying as Sebastian from Black Butler at Anime Fannatiku next year.

Now i would like to turn a little attention to someone who i'm pretty sure is reading this but won't follow meh blog D: Tosh there's a google following thing on the side bar of this blog.It says Followers :3

Anyway OoO something odd I've noticed in two different Anime openings the opening songs sound like they're from the same Band /Group!

XD i may be wrong or i may be right but here they are


And the other


That's all BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment