Sunday, April 17, 2011

SOOORRY!!!!!

I'm very sorry that i haven't updated in awhile DX I've been working in the Garden, Working on my Trunks sword, Watching DBZ, and watching Rurouni Kenshin! :3

So anything new with me? YESH YESH many many thingz.I need to redo my Trunks sword. Trying to assemble my Trunks cosplay, WHICH by teh way I got the other day!!!! :D I got the jacket, pants, boots, material for sword and sheath. and the undershirt. But i'll do a post tomorrow dedicated to my cosplay.

I've been having a TON of fun RPing Hellsing (a vampire anime) with my Homie.

Since i got that Cosplay naruto sword thing i have been really into Samurai and Ninja anime :3 Which brings me too... 

Rurouni Kenshin Wandering Samurai! 


Once again and Anime i loved when i was little XD Although i was maybe 8, 9, or 10 when i watched it, So i don't remember all too much. I've watched about 4 of the Regular episodes. (Not OVA which i need to watch instead DX) 

Anyway Kenshin is awesome ^^ and it's inspiring my new RP character for Me and Brindle X-men roleplay site. 

Rei Myojin!

Anyway tha'ts it for this post ^^ See ya guys later Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment