Monday, April 4, 2011

Goin' on a Trip!!!

Woot, So yesh i'm going to Myrtle Beach for two nights with my mom and grandparents ^^ So i won't be posting till i get back! But I'll be writing them on my Iphone to post when i'm baack :3 and i'll take lotz of pics ^^
I'm writing this up right now as my Iphone updates XD Adding some anime music and tis awesome.

Hm let's see in myrtle beach i'll mostly be chillin' Playing Magi Quest, and trying to beat Legend Of Heroes: Tear of Vermillion (a game very close to meh heart, and hopefully to my bestie friend Brindle >3> Cause i met her with my epic character based off of one in Legend of Heroes, The Vampire Avin! who is also my picture that the again amazing brindle made for meh.)

Hmm um um um... What else! Oh yesh! I found out that, the one cosplay trunks jacket and boot set is available for my greedy purchasing :3 so dats a YAY

Later this week my dads gonna go to TRU (Toys R Us) and he might be picking me up some of the Nerf Dart Tag stuff.

Speaking of buying things, me and my dad picked up allot this weekend. which includes..


Two Star Wars Vintage style action figs, R2-D2 and Lando! Also two comics :3 


This me and my dad snatched up at WalMart in the cheap video game section, 10$ for the Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition! A steal even if it's for the PC 


Lastly, my own knife, not that i really need it. But i still love it, my dad was telling me about how his dad took my dad and his brothers out to get they're own knives sometime. and now it's passed down to me, my dad took me to check out some knives and i picked this one out ^^




Okay so anything else... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Well i have a story to fully upload here for Brindle, I was a Baka and am trying to make things up to her for meh bakaness X3 Also Um i do need to Review Dragonball the TV series, since i watched all of those and i'm now working on Dragonball Z! 

No comments:

Post a Comment