Sunday, May 1, 2011

What I've been up to

Hi'z just a quick update before bed tonight ^^

Well I've been spending most of my time, Either RPing, Playing Kingdom Hearts, Playing Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, Watching Ouran High School Host Club (Me and Brindle had a bargain last year, she'd give DBZ a try and i'd give Ouran a try :3) Or Reading Manga.


Tamaki: "This anime is a school love comedy to begin with. Haruhi and I are the main characters of this love comedy." Hikaru and Kauro: "And what are we?" Tamaki: "Obviously.. You two are the homosexual 
side characters!"


My new manga!!!! I gotz for Easter. (sorry for the sideways pic XD) Rurouni Kenshin! and Black Butler!

Black butler so far is amazingly epic!!!!! :D Seb is epic and i'm already planning on cosplaying as him for Anime Fannatiku next year.

Kenshin I've only flipped through but it looks amazing, some pages are even in color! also it's a combination of the first Three volumes XD so that's why it's so big, and rather heavy.


 My other game i don't have pictures off besides the consoles (set the cases someplace and i forget where D: )

My first game i got was Legend Of Heroes: Trails in the Sky!  http://www.dualshockers.com/2011/03/16/legend-of-heros-trails-in-the-sky-release-date-set-special-edition-detailed/
I only have the game though, i wanna get the other special edition stuff though too! :D




The other game which I've been focusing on is...
Yesh! Kingdom Hearts and it is epic :3
i finally set up my PS2 even though my controller doesn't work right.

Anyway that's all! Bye

4 comments:

  1. YAY YOU TRIED OHHC!!! But hold on one freaking minute!! I recommended OHHC too and you don't give ME credit!!!! sorry was that kinda rude. O.O ANYWAAAAAAY I love ohhc so much!!! it's really funny! but now you get what i mean by perverted right? especially the twins, but there really funny tho soooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I AM SO SORRRYY I was gonna also say
    "And my friend Rose also wanted me to watch it" But i forgot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL IT'S OKAY! I was mostly just giving you a hard time! ^-^

    ReplyDelete