Thursday, May 5, 2011

Kingdom Hearts is AWESOME

Hai, well you should be expecting allot of posts, this thing even is mainly to keep myself a list of stuff i need to do.

  1. Work Out
  2. Work on my Nerf Armory
  3. Finish and post My Nerf Gunz
  4. Finish review of Black Butler
  5. Write Review on Gamestop PS2 controller
  6. MAKE LOUD ANGRY RANT ALL IN CAPS BECAUSE ANIME VEGAS HAS NOT BE ANNOUNCED
  7. Post some random character descriptions X3
  8. Review Thor after i see it this weekend
  9. Spend a few hours in my woe corner on the 7th
  10. Write a Cosplay Resources post
  11. Make KH props (Keyblade and Paopu fruit necklace for my bestie)
  12. Make more RP charries for X-men
  13. Report on New Gundam models
  14. Post video game collection
  15. Post video game Console collection
 And aside from that, I LOVE Kingdom Hearts!!!! This game is AWESOME and i can't wait to keep playing it!

and here's a random video from kenshin XD


That's all for now, i am tired TO BED I SHALL GO! @-@ Also goodluck to my bestie Brindle on here performance tomorrow. I know she'll be EPIC.

2 comments:

  1. lol your posts are so much more involved then mine are! i'm a lazy blogger hehe!!ANYWAY, Can't wait for these posts they look so awesome!!! Especially the all caps rant (I love rants!!)!!!!! Hellsing is still really awesome! but I haven't gotten to anything else quite yet :) I've been kinda busy <--LIE!!!!! I'm just saying that so I don't appear to be a lazy boom that sits at the computer all day, which I am.. but look forward to the reviews to!!!! oh and could you possibly send me your skype address? I'm on my moms computer so skype works!!!! GOD I post long comments!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!!! my skype name is Avin138 XD

    ReplyDelete