Sunday, May 15, 2011

Last weekends pick ups

Well i know it's late but better late then never as i always say. <,< *looks at self* Wait a minute, you never say that. >,> *looks back at myself* Shush! >,<

ANYWAY. That weekend  me and my dad went out to go see the movie Thor! Which i gotta say i loved. I highly recommend it. Although i love almost every Marvel movie.


But after me and my dad headed down to our local Comic Book store Heroes and Dragons. (Which.. well i don't have allot of good things to say about anymore. I don't really know how they're still in business honestly. The store just hasn't been very good since they remodeled it.)

But we bought a few comic books, and some of the free ones even though all the good free ones were gone already there. And i thought about buying the Star Wars Manga buuut it was pretty overpriced.

So then we went to another comic book store and i FINALLY got the stuff i wanted. Expecially the Dark Wing Duck comic for my homie Brindle.









 After that me and my dad when to Dicks Sporting Goods to look at Airsoft guns. And we decided to buy this! 

The crosman Stinger R34





 Well that's all!! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment