Sunday, May 1, 2011

Trunks Cosplay! Work in Progress UPDATED March 1st

Well now i'm updating with pictures :3

My swords!

From Top to Bottom

#1 A wooden sword i made a long time ago, i might try to adapt into Trunks's sword

#2 My first HORRIBLE attempt at making a sword out of foam board. I know it sucks but it was a test >.>

#3 The blade of my second attempt at foam board for the blade. it's not perfect but it's good ^^ i'm going to coat it in a latex if i can so it will be rubberized and probably be stronger.

#4 The CPVC pole i used for the base of the sword, handle, pommel, and core of the sword.
Here's a better pic of the new blade. and the crappy one behind it XD

My wooden sword!

Anyway now on to the cool stuff :3  My Jacket, made by Pan Pan on cosplay.com

And last my boots!! Also made by Pan Pan, even though they don't fit i'll use the design on my own pair :3



Well that's all my updates for now! See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment