Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Random entry today

Hai there. If anyones reading this, Which i doubt but oh well XD This is more like a super nerdy way for me to keep track of myself, OwO lol.

Well now i'm just sitting around talking to my homie Brindle, sipping some coffee, and watching dragonball. Once i'm finished with dragonball i'll probably post a review of my series, with my thoughts on it XD then next i'll watch Black Butler, And then finish Gundam 00 which I also intend to review. XD i like putting my opinions out there ^W^  So reviews of those are coming. And also hopefully this weekend i can go out and hunt down the Nerf Dart Tag guns :3 i doubt i'll find anything but wish me luck.

I'ma upload some pic of my model collection tonight and then probably some nerf news for the fun of it ^W^

No comments:

Post a Comment