Thursday, March 24, 2011

RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE at a Nerf gun!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE >:O

I'm STILL trying to put my friend Nerf Alpha-Trooper back together and it's NOT BLOODY WORKING. >W< i am ticked, yesh very very ticked at this thing.

I have for some reason the parts just don't seem to be lining up properly to close, then when it it closed it won't prime back. If anyone knows how or why this is doing this please contact me.. I'm screwed. The only thing on i've done is chop off the clip lock. HELP ME SOMEBODY >< This nerf gun is seriously ticking me off

3 comments:

  1. "and it's NOT BLOODY WORKING" can I quote you on that, cuz I found it BLOODY hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD LOL! Sure ya can, although finally i got the BLOODY THING! working XD It turned out as a pretty decent nerf gun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol thanks! xD and I'm glad the bloody thing is working for you!

    ReplyDelete