Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New blog segment XD

Well now i'm starting this off with some updates on what i'll be posting here XD this first one i like to call 

My (blanks) Let me show you them :3  So i can show off my Gundams, Pokemans, Video Games, Nerf guns and all sort of epic and fail stuff!

Then some other things i intend to get to, Nerf Updates. Nerf VS xD which is supposed to be comparing Nerf guns to each-other for instance the Nerf Barrel Break VS The Buzz Bee Double Shot. Another one i was considering would be something like, taking a nerf gun and finding a  real life fire arm that would share some of the same design for it.

Anyways besides those updates, I've been working on the garden lately XD and it's going pretty well, i shall post pictures once i put some plants in.

Now i shall leave to go advertise my best friend and mine RP site and watch more Dragonball! I leave you with this epic cheesey song


No comments:

Post a Comment