Saturday, March 12, 2011

Introduction!

Ello! I'm Avin (real names Logan :3 my MOM named me after Wolverine when she read one of my dads comics XD) This is my brand new mint in package blog. I'm just an average insane 16 year old uber nerd.

I've always been a giant star wars nerd since my dad showed me the movies on VHS when i was little and gave me his Boba Fett action figure from when he was little. I still collect to this day and have a rather large collection of Hasbro figures, some loose and some in package. And allot of other higher end collectibles, from 12 inch sideshow figures, to Kotobukiya models ^3^ *nerdface*

Although now my collecting has expanded. I've also got collections of Video Games, Gundam Models, Dragon Ball z stuff, Nerf, Anime almost anything awesome XD my big dream now is to open and run my own comic and collectibles store. If that's not nerdy enough, I play Nerf, and no i don't just run around my yard shooting foam... I stalk my opponents in camouflage with highly modified weapons of foam destruction >3> MWUHAHAHAA

Other then that i spend my days roleplaying, writing, watching anime, and talking to my buddies :3 I shall be posting many random, pointless, and awesome reviews on here, about collectibles, anime, toys, conventions, nerf, gundam, and any other insane things i can find!

No comments:

Post a Comment